6/9/08

Little Trip

Sorry I don't have pictures! I totally forgot my camera! We spent three days in Phoenix and had a blast. We stayed at the Point Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. We took Emily to Chuck E. Cheese, where she ate a whole piece of pizza! Hooray for Emily! We went swimming a ton! Emily and I spent about three hours at the hotel 's water park. We went shopping & went to see a movie too. We're able to have dinner with Brent and ThelmaJean and had a great time! Emily was so excited to see them and wanted us to go back to the hotel so she could get her suitcase and go home with them! On Saturday we  ended our day with my sister Lori's wedding reception.  Then we drove home. It was a great trip, and we didn't have to go very far. Emily says she wishes she lived at the hotel!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're under 100 days till your due date, congrats!

TheShumWAYS said...

Sounds like fun. How neat that Lori got married. How are you feeling? Heard anything on a 10 year reunion?