We just returned from a wonderful time on Mt. Graham. We went up to Treasure Park and camped about 5 days with Palmer's mom, Cheryl, and his sister, Angela, and her family. Then they went home and we were joined by Robert and Alisha and their family, and Josh and Natalie and Brandon for the next 4 days. We had a great time and I have to brag about the beautiful weather where it didn't get above 80 degrees! I wish I could spend the whole summer up there. We came back down Saturday to 108 degree heat! Emily had a blast playing with cousins and friends. It was non-stop fun! We had lots of crafts and activities for the kids. They even went treasure hunting. We saw a lot of wildlife. We caught big butterflies, saw a lot of deer, and we were even invaded by a pesky skunk that stayed near the entrance to our trailer when it found the M&M's that had spilled off the table there. We had to wait for him to get his fill before we could go to bed. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to going again someday soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment