
Emily celebrated her 4
th birthday on
Friday the 27
th. We didn't do a whole lot, but she thought it was great! All morning she kept asking when her birthday was going to be. We started the festivities with lunch at
McDonalds with Grandma Goodman,
Teesha and Mom. Then we went to W
almart and she picked out her cupcakes, half pink princess and half orange
Kung Fu Panda. WE then went to Grandma and Grandpa Holt's house for swimming with the cousins. Lauren, Jared, Alisha and Camden
Montierth came too. We ate cupcakes, opened presents and went swimming. That evening Palmer and I took Emily to El
Charro for dinner. We had a great day, and I think one of her highlights was getting a pet fish from Uncle Chris and Aunt
Teesha. Thanks guys! Happy Birthday, Big girl!
2 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Emily!!!! You are beautiful!!
Happy belated birthday Emily! She is so cute Becca. I love the age 4. It's so fun to watch them grow up.
She looks so content with her little cupcake. So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment