I am in love with our new Family Rules canvas. I was inspired by one I found at
Decor Allure, and also the trend of subway roll signs, as seen
here. My friend,
Rachael, who is an amazing photographer, designed it for me and had it printed on canvas. Thanks Rachael! I can't wait to do more!
2 comments:
ohhhh. teach me how you do this please!
My friend Rachael Earl is a photographer and works with a company to get her photographs printed on canvas. I knew she did graphic design too, so I emailed her my list of rules, with an idea of what I wanted it to look like. She did a great job and emailed me a picture before she sent it in. The company was having a 50% off sale at the time. I can let you know when they have another sale!
Post a Comment