We went camping for a week in June, and I am finally getting around to posting about it! We had a great time! The kids played from sun up 'till way beyond sun down!
Josh and Natalie brought up this fun game and Lindsay couldn't get enough of it! She loved trying to carry all the balls from one rack to the other!
Another thing the kids couldn't put down...the hatchet! This was taken when the girls finally had a chance to try chopping wood! There was rarely a moment when one of the boys didn't have it! Of course, they were always supervised...what kind of parents do you think we are!
Lindsay enjoying a peanut butter sandwich! Yes! I have a child who eats sandwiches!
We had many craft projects for the kids to do! The girls painted jewelry boxes, and the boys built models, like an airplane and a boat! I think Alisha even did a helicopter!
I know, it's green, but Lindsay liked it anyway!
We even found a little patch of snow under some trees.
Here is a picture Emily took of me and Lindsay. Remember...I was camping and didn't bother with makeup and stuff!
Emily and Lauren had a photo shoot out in the meadow. They love having their picture taken!
Lindsay and Palmer. Lindsay thought it was cool that her coat was just like daddy's.
1 comment:
Good ol mount graham! I miss that mountain and being able to go to the snow real quick, then bring it back down and have snowball fights!
Post a Comment