8/25/09

oh hum...

Ok, I need something to do. Emily is at school, Lindsay is taking her nap. I've done my load of laundry for the day and cleaned the bedrooms. I tried cleaning the office, but there is just too much paperwork to go through, so I figure I'll wait until Palmer gets home. My friend Tif is sick and I don't know what I can do to help her. I miss having her around! It's too hot to work outside, so I guess working in the yard is out of the question. I guess I just need to get a hobby, or maybe a little more motivation. The days just seem to drag. What do you do to keep busy? Help me get out of this rut!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Just have more kids!!! I wish my days would drag, they fly by like crazy. I have so many little projects I want to do, but don't have the time to do it. Count you blessings and enjoy the quiet time. Find some books you want to read, I could always use more time to read.

Lines Family said...

I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should start up your own business (don't ask me what), then you could earn some money!