Emily is finally going to school! She was soooooooooo excited today! She was ready by 7:30! It was a long hour for her before school started! We both did great when I dropped her off. She came home all smiles and can't wait until tomorrow when she can go again! She has a really great teacher and a few friends from Primary in her class. Lindsay and I don't know what we are going to do without her, but we are glad that she has reached this milestone in her life! Way to go, Emily!
America's Next Top Model!
She wanted to take a picture in front of the new grass.
She can't wait to run and play on it!
4 comments:
She looks like the cutest big school girl ever!
So fun...atleast she doesn't have to wear uniforms (I like uniforms) but she is so cute! And I see you got grass, awesome!
How cute!
Yahoo! that is awesome em! love and miss you!
Post a Comment