Lindsay was having a really bad day. She wouldn't let me put her down! She is usually really good at laying on the floor and playing with her toys, but today she didn't want anything to do with them! So to save my sanity I gave her a piece of Jerky. Wow! She went to town on it! I would of left her there for a whole hour, but the jerky was getting a little soggy. I didn't want her to actually swallow any. I'm not that bad of a mom! As you can see in the video, she gets really anxious when I take it away! I might need to stock up for when she has another one of "those" days.
4 comments:
That is so funny! I never thought of letting them suck on Jerky! SHe is soooo cute!
What an idea. She is looking so cute and so big.
cute girl, I get that anxious too when I need to eat her sugar and she's not over here. I'll have to call you when those attacks happen, careful it's like hourly!!!!!
How cute! A mom has got to do what a mom's got to do. That is too funny though. I love that you can hear Emily in the background too! How nice that she is entertaining herself.
Post a Comment