Last week Tifani and I took the kids with us for a jeans run to Silver City, NM. (They have awesome jeans that are real comfy, and actually fit me, at a store called Maurice's.) After the store we stopped at Arby's and Subway and headed to Penny Park. It was awesome! It was a public park comprised of castles, trains, villages, slides and all kinds of things! It was really big! Emily could have spent a whole afternoon there! We all had a real good time. Although after the drive home, we decided that next time Palmer is flying us there!



4 comments:
It was fun!!!! I love it, thanks for the good times Becca Sue. Love ya tons
Tif
Good jeans are always worth the drive.
If I lived in Safford I would steal you from Tif!
You are a sweetie!
If I lived in Safford I would steal you from Tif!
You are a sweetie!
Post a Comment