Here is a video of our visit from Santa! Lindsay was so excited, as you can see! Paetyn, not so much!
2/25/11
Christmas 2010
We did celebrate Christmas, I promise! I have been really bad about posting but am determined to keep it up. I need to do a lot of catch-up! Here are a few pictures from Christmas.
Emily and I worked on our Annual Gingerbread house! It's unfortunate that she likes to keep it on the piano all season for decoration, because by the time she's done with it, you wouldn't want to eat it!. It always looks so yummy when we are building it!
This is Christmas Eve at the Goodman's. The kids had a blast meeting Santa and opening presents from each other. The cousins each draw each others names to give a present. Lindsay was so funny! The cousin that drew her name couldn't be there for Christmas Eve, so while the other kids opened their toys, I gave Lindsay her pajamas to open. You could tell by the look on her face that she was disappointed! Good thing Santa came by shortly after that!

Christmas morning at our house. Palmer and I gave the girls a play kitchen for their big gift this year. They love it! Lindsay is always cooking food for us! Cheryl and I stayed up late Christmas eve putting it together at her house. You can see here that Lindsay finally warmed up to her new jammies!
Here is Emily is her new jammies! She asked Santa to surprise her this year and he didn't let her down. Her favorite thing this year was a Dorothy doll from the Wizard of Oz, one of her current favs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment