Here are a few pictures of our Halloween celebration! We had a great time and I even enjoyed dressing up this year! It started on Friday, when Emily participated in a costume parade at her school. It was fun to see all the kids in their costumes.
Saturday we woke up and put on our Halloween shirts! Too bad Emily wasn't a witch this year, we wouldn't have to fix her hair!
That afternoon we got the girls dressed up to go to Bashas. We got to go trick-or-treating to all the departments, ate cookies and apple cider, and entered the costume contest. Emily won "Most Cheerful"! I agree with the judges!
Lindsay could care less about the contest, she wanted to go back to the bakery for more cookies!
Ta-Da! Here we are at the party. Palmer was sick so he had to stay home. He's probably relieved, though, because I was going to make him dress up as the scarecrow! We had a lot of fun! Emily went trick-or treating with Brandon and Josh after the party. She came home with her basket overflowing! I guess she won't notice if a few pieces are missing! Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment