9/19/09

Happy Birthday, Lindsay!

Yesterday Lindsay turned 1! Here are a few pictures from our day. I made cupcakes for her birthday. My first attempt failed so I started over. As I was mixing my next batch, Lindsay discovered quite the treasure! I turned around to find this mess! I think she would have been fine with the first batch!
Emily picked out a little cake for LIndsay. At fist she didn't know what to do with it until Palmer gave her a little taste. Then she was all over it!



Happy Birthday Lindsay!

3 comments:

Lines Family said...

I can't believe that she's already a year old! She's so cute. Happy Birthday.

TheShumWAYS said...

Crazy how fast time flies!
Did you have a happy birthday? I was with Amy that day and we thought about you birthday triplets. Rachel and I sure need to catch up. Will you email me her phone number?

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

Happy birthday baby girl. I am still your favorite aunt even though I have yet to meet you! love you!