The Goodman family, minus 1 (Palmer) went to Disneyland this past week. Palmer stayed to work and then went on the Stake Youth Pioneer Trek. The girls and I rode up with Grandma and Grandpa. Lindsay did great. Emily was taller than I thought and was able to go on a lot of rides! She had a lot of fun with her cousins, and she and I went on Space, Big thunder, Matterhorn, Grizzly River and Tower of Terror! She was never scared! That's my girl! The second day, Lindsay had a fever all day and slept most of the time. We even had a little birthday party for Emily while we were there. She turned 5 on the 27th, so it was actually a few days before her birthday. We had a great time. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for an amazing trip! We missed you, Palmer
Emily waited all day to go to Pixie Hollow to see Tinkerbelle, but the line was always so long. So first thing in the morning we went straight to see her and the wait was only about 30 min. She was so excited! She even wore her tinkerbelle shirt that day!
This is right after Emily's first ride on Big Thunder Mountain! She was awesome. Natalie and I sat behind her and Brandon and she even tried to keep her hands up like him! Way to go!
Emily and Lindsay in front of Sleeping Beauties Castle.
2 comments:
Wish you could have stayed longer!!! But wasn't it so much fun, I'm glad you decided to come.
Me too! We had a blast!
Post a Comment