We went camping on Mt. Graham over the memorial weekend with the Montierth Family and Palmer's brother, Josh, and his family. It was a lot of fun! All the kids had a great time together. It was a little cold, but thanks to the guys, and a chainsaw and blowtorch, we were able to have non-stop fires to keep us warm! Here a few pictures from our trip!
Craft Time. This hook-on chair was a lifesaver. We had to remember to keep things out of reach, though. She always grabbed anything in sight. Especially during meal time!
Emily & Brandon
This was a cool fort someone had built right by our campsite! The kids thought it was great! It kept them occupied forever!
Palmer and Lindsay! This was her first camping trip. She did awesome! She kept on her schedule and even slept through the night.
Lindsay loved hiking in this back-pack. Sometimes I just kept her on my back so my arms could be free.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!!! I can't wait to go camping this summer. I'm glad you found the backpack useful, I was wondering if you ever used it!
Post a Comment