9/24/08

Meet Lindsay!






Thank you all for being patient! Here are the photos you've all been waiting for! Lindsay Goodman was born September 18th at 11:08 PM. She weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 19 and a half inches long! She's beautiful and healthy and we are so happy she has finally come! Emily loves being a big sister! Palmer was bitten by the love bug the minute he saw her! Thank you to all those who have come to our aid during this special time in our family's life! 

11 comments:

Rachael Earl said...

Congrats, Becca! I am glad to see that you are both healthy and happy!

Lines Family said...

Wow! She is beautiful. Congratulations. Emily seems pretty excited to be a big sister.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are so glad she made it safe and sound and looks beautiful!

Shannon Harris said...

Ahhh Becca!! She's absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! Miss you girl!

TheShumWAYS said...

Congrats, she is a cutie! Glad it is over for you.. I heard a little about your troubles- ughh. Good luck with the next little while- 19 days and counting for me:)

Cheryl said...

Congrats on you sweet little girl. It is Cheryl (Call). Glad I found you cute blog.

Sister Tori Johnson said...

She is too cute! I can't wait to see her! Give Lindsay and Emily a hug for me :0)

Shawna said...

Lindsay is adorable! How exciting for you guys! Glad everything is going better for you. I loved all the pictures!

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

She is beautiful! I am so sad I can't be there to hold and kiss her. Please remind her that I am her favorite Aunt even though I am so far away. love you!

Annie Taylor said...

Your baby is so cute and big sis looks so excited. Thanks for sharing the pics.

sabrina said...

Becca she's adorable! Congratulations! All that hard work paid off!