10/23/07

Jack-O-Lantern




Today Emily and I carved our pumpkin. We made a spider. It was a lot of fun. I had to do all the dirty work because Emily didn't want to get her hands dirty. But she thought it was so cool when we finished that we went and bought another one to make for Family Home Evening next week. Things are good right now in our family. I'm a little nervous about our Primary Program this week. I'm sure Alisha is too! But I will be happy when it's over, because next week we're going to Disneyland! I am very excited. Emily is too! Whe wants to try all of her new food so that she can go! (We made a book full of pictures of new foods she needs to try, like cchicken nuggets and PB&J!) I'll have pictures next week of our Halloween celebration!

1 comment:

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

you guys are just too cute! you are such a fun mom. love you